Re: [Question #186663]: Running Test Cases Causes my Application to run super slow on iOS Simulator

Bob Hag is still having a problem:
I did check this and I still can't figure out why.  The memory
consumption isn't the issue.  The memory didn't even spike above 300 and
there were no other applications using excess memory.

Question 1:  Have you guys been able to run Sikuli with OS X Lion 10.7.3, and I am running ios Simulator 5.0.  Do any of the applications slow down?  Is anyone else have this issue?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for your time and help.