Re: [Question #187765]: Beanshell with Sikuli and other interpreters

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Thanks for the information.

There are some plans to restructure the Sikuli package, so it can be used with other Java aware environments more easily and/or to have different/configurable packages (see https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sikuli/+spec/sikuli-revise-api-and-structure).
The implementations are still in an early stage though.

I myself made some tests with Jedit (integrated image capture and script
run, worked fine) and I started to setup a package for Jruby (I stopped
this for now, since there are still some internal quirks in the Java
implementation, that make problems when using Sikuli's Java API in
Jython or Jruby contexts).

But principally Sikuli is useable in every Java aware environment.