[Question #187835]: HTML reporting on multiple suites

Sorry if this has been answered already but I’ve searched and couldn’t find the answer to this.

I’ve got several test scripts set up as suites that I am trying to call from a main test script.  I can call them and run them but the reporting doesn’t come out as expected.  I get an overlap of the 2 test suites.  Is this possible in Sikuli?  I feel I am close but can’t quite get the right results.  My goal is to be able to run multiple suites from one main script.  I’m new to programming and python so go easy .

Any advice would be great

My code looks like this:

testScriptA.Sikuli

from sikuli import*
import unittest
import HTMLTestRunner

class UnitTestA(unittest.TestCase):
	def setup(self):
		test code

	def teardown(self):
		test code

	def someTest(self):
		test code

testScriptB.Sikuli

from sikuli import*
import unittest
import HTMLTestRunner

class UnitTestB(unittest.TestCase):
	def setup(self):
		test code

	def teardown(self):
		test code

	def someTest(self):
		test code

mainTest.sikuli

import unittest
from xboxTests import*
from UnitTestA import*
from UnitTestB import*

suite1=unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(UnitTestA)
suite2=unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(UnitTestB)
unittest.TextTestRunner(verbosity=2).run(suite)
outfile = open("C:\Report.html", "wb")
runner = HTMLTestRunner.HTMLTestRunner(stream=outfile, title='Xbox Test Report', description='This is a demo' )
runner.run(suite1)
runner.run(suite2)