[Question #188099]: Java: A better way to define patterns from images in a folder?

public class Controller {

    Pattern saveLocation;

    public BookmarkController() {
        saveLocation = new Pattern(this.getClass().getResource("/save_location.png").toString()).similar(similarity_ = (float) .97);
    }
}

I'm wondering if there's a better/shorter way to define a pattern than this in practicality using Java.  The .pngs are stored in an image folder in the working directory.  I know I could set the similarity on another line, but I mean optimizations besides that.

Any and all help is appreciated :)