[Question #188121]: Inconsistency in Match.text() - OCR related

I tried this as a follow up to https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/188070

The scenario is to,

1. Extract text from an image stored in file system.

I tried the following.

f = Finder("/Users/nanni/test-sikuli/source.png");

f.find("/Users/nanni/test-sikuli/to-extract.png");

while (f.hasNext()):
    #This doesn't print from matched image.
    m = f.next();
    print m; # Match[31,83 533x54 score=1.00 target=center]

    # When i try the following, it tries to find the text which is on the screen, instead I would want to extract text from the image.
    print m.text(); # uses the co-ordinates and considers it as SCREEN co-ordinates. Then it applies to SCREEN instead of my image and extracts text.

I guess REGION always considers SCREEN co-ordinates to extract the text.

Is it so ?
Is there a way to extract text from image stored on file system ?