[Question #188315]: Multi Keystroke Wont Take

I am trying to pass three keystrokes. They are "CTRL + SHIFT + 1"

I have tried these following methods:

keyDown(Key.CTRL + KEY_SHIFT + Key.NUM1)
type("1", Key.CTRL + KEY_SHIFT)
type(Key.CTRL + KEY_SHIFT + Key.NUM1)

I also tried using just "1" in replace of "Key.NUM1" and I keep receiving the error message "TypeError: cannot concatenate 'unicode' and 'int' objects". This error message is the same for each.

I seem to not have any luck trying to pass those keys some reason. Any thoughts?