[Question #188385]: Is there a Sikuli module I can import into my script to find an image match within a preset template?

Let's say I have an image of a button and an image of the whole android app said button lives in. Is there a Sikuli module with which I can check if the image of the button, or something that's similar to it, exists in the image of the entire app?

In case it's relevant, I'm messing around with regression testing of android apps using MonkeyRunner, but the sameAs() method it provides is far from robust.

Bonus question: If the above is indeed possible, can I also get the pixel coordinates of the centre of the match?