[Question #188728]: Can't continue the script if launched App is not closed(Linux64, sikuli0.10.2)

Steps:
1) Run following script in sikuli0.10.2 (installed on Linux64)
openApp("/usr/bin/firefox")
type("Hello")

Actual Result:
Firebox can be launched successfully,but the second line script [type("Hello")] can't be executed unless I close the Firefox manually. If I don't close the Firefox manually, the scipt can't go on to run and just hangs up there.

Note:
I tried on sikuli0.10.2 on windows xp, no such kind of issue.

Did anyone run into this issue before? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.