Re: [Question #188751]: Sikuli Test hanging when running unit test - fine when through IDE

Description changed to:
Hi there,

Currently trying to run this test I got from an example:
def setUp():

  App.open("notepad.exe")
  wait("UntitledIFil.png") # wait until the app appears

def tearDown():
  App.close("notepad.exe")

def testA():
  assert exists("UntitledIFil.png")

def testB():
  assert not exists("UntitledIFil.png")

setUp()
testA()
testB()
tearDown()

It runs fine in the IDS, except for the tear down which doesn't seem to work.
When I run it using the unit test run tool, the "Run" text turns grey, it loads up notepad, then does nothing and the "Run" text turns black, so I'm assuming its going wrong somewhere after that.
The only way to get back to Sikuli after this is to kill the script with alt, shift, c

Thanks in advance guys.

Update:
Updating to latest version of Sikuli, in the unit test results, under failure tab getting:
testB(org.python.proxies.__main__&check5)
testA(org.python.proxies.__main__&check5)