Re: [Question #188776]: Can't keep error handler from running

Roland Prancan posted a new comment:
Thanks RaiMan,

What is happening is that once the app is started there is a weather alert that may go off or not depending upon the local weather.
For most of my testing this would not be an issue, but if it goes off it will screw up the testing for every test so I'm trying to safe guard for the alert during every test, thus the calling of handler at setUp. Looks like this may solve my problem. I will put this in and see if problem goes away.

Thanks, again