Re: [Question #188751]: Sikuli Test hanging when running unit test - fine when through IDE

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Sorry for misleading (but might not be the problem):
when running in unittest mode, setUp and tearDown are run before/after EACH testXXX.

With my suggestion to run it normally, these are run only once at start
and at end.

So the simulation in normal run has to be:
if False: # set it to True when running normally
    setUp(None)
    testA(None)
    tearDown(None)
    setUp(None)
    testB(None)
    tearDown(None)

Why your testB still produces a failure I cannot tell you in the moment.
If opening and closing notepad works correctly, it should work.
I will test it later on on my Windows 7.