Re: [Question #188776]: Can't keep error handler from running

Roland Prancan gave more information on the question:
Does anyone have an idea what is meant by...

"TypeError: onAppear(): 2nd arg can't be coerced to
org.sikuli.script.SikuliEventObserver"

I get this error whether I run from command line or Sikuli "Run".

This is what I have on top of my file...

#!/usr/bin/env python
# encoding: utf-8
"""
Created by Roland Prancan on 2012-02-11.
Copyright (c) 2012 __***_. All rights reserved.
"""
from sikuli import *
from SeaTowImages_v2 import *

import time
import sys
import os
import unittest
import HTMLTestRunner

from org.sikuli.script.natives import Vision