[Question #188994]: I am very much happy with sikuli ...But i have concern , say if my image is going to change in future ...Then how sikuli works?

We work on imaging software , so sikuli plays an important role . But my question is if the image structure changes tomorrow , how sikuli can identify ? .....

Also i have one more question -
Generally my code is like - Click (A.png)
                                               Click (B.png)

My code will become lengthier , how can i convince my collegues who are fond of programming script rather than clicks or double clicks