[Question #189002]: Problem with InternetExplorer textures/images on different machines

Hi,

I'm currently facing following issue:

I'm unable to match the same image / text displayed in Internet Explorer by using find(Pattern("something").similar() on different machines by using the same software (Same version of windows same software) but one of them is virtual guest and second is a physical machine.

One one machine I need to set .similar(0.99) to match it but it does not match with 0.7 on a second one.

Is there some workaround? The IE part of testing is necessary hell.  I guess that there is some subpixel smoothing in IE which behaves differently on different machines.

I can send you few images from multiple systems so you can see "hard to see by eye differences".

Lubos