Re: [Question #188555]: OpenCV Error on starting event observer

Terence Cooper posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,  thanks for your response.  I think I have failed to explain my problem adequately.
I can see the code in the snippet I provided is misleading in some ways.  I'm certain there is
something amiss here, so I'll create a simple complete stand-alone example to demo the
problem.  I've used the top-left bottom-right matching strategy elsewhere - I was trying
to use an approach that didn't depend on image matching.  As for messing with the Sikuli
threads, I did that only to try to debug the problem and certainly wouldn't consider
doing such a thing in real code.  It'll be a few days before I can provide you the example I
mentioned.  I have to make progress, so I'll revert to the old matching strategy for now.
Thanks much for your efforts.  Terry.