[Question #189075]: screen.usercapture method is taking long time

Hi ,
The following is the issue I am facing :

I am calling screen.userCapture() method from my java code .
I have written code to take a screen shot upon clicking a button .
It works fine for the first time , the moment the screen shot is captured and the image is saved , my tomcat server is

getting stopped .

I am using apache tomcat 7.0.14 version .

Please let me know what could possibly gone wrong .

Your swift response is always appreciated !!

Thanks in Advance !