[Question #189203]: Input password : Is there an hidden input method ?

Hi,

First, thanks for the great job, I'm enjoying using this a lot ! Very useful to me to test some UI on my project !

I know about the input method to ask the user to type some text but my issue is that I would like to ask for a password input, thus I'd prefer not to write my password in front of anyone looking at the screen (for instance for a demo).
(And of course, not have to write it directly in the code of the script)

So is there a way to have the common ****** when typing a password?

This looked like a common usecase for me though I couldn't find any question / tips about it...