[Question #189402]: Same image with different colors are the same for Sikuli

Hello and congratulations for this excellent piece of work.

Screen A: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2240774/A.png
Screen B: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2240774/B.png

Well, I have a problem trying to automate a game, when it comes to tell if screenshot A exists, no matter how far I set the slider to tune the similarity, it always thinks that it's screenshot B.

I don't have to click on the image, only find if it exists, but as far as I know, Sikuli doesn't discriminate between colors. Ohter users had similar problems.

There is something I can do, or do you have any tip for me to fix that?

Thanks!!

If interested, I have the full screenshots:

A full: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2240774/A%20full.png
B full: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2240774/B%20full.png