Re: [Question #189266]: multiple type(img, txt) statements all put text into the first textfield

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Might be. It is always difficult to know what really is happening
without seeing the GUI, that the script acts on.

Comment:
I never fill text fields this way. I always evaluate a reference to the first field, by finding something above and then use tragetOffset() to click.
After typing/pasting the text, I usually wait (e.g. wait(0,5) depending on the GUI's reaction.
then I use type(Key.TAB) to get to the next entry field.
If the fields are arranged more like a table. they have fixed sizes and distances, that can be used to calculate the click positions.
Especially for more than 2 or 3 fields, both approaches are much faster and more reliable.