Re: [Question #189481]: Problem with the default input text and waiting times

Summary changed to:
Problem with the default input text and waiting times

Description changed to:
As the tutorial suggests, I can use input([text][, default]) to ask the
user for data, but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but when I
do the following line of code, it raises an exception: TypeError:
input() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)

    inputUpgrade = input("Are you Peter?\nChoose:'Yes' or 'No'", "Yes")

Isn't input() ready for two arguments? Why it says that I can only give
him one? :S

I'm using Sikuli X-1.0r3 (r905)

I also have a problem with wait and waitvanish:

Although I tell them to wait forever, they wait for just around 5
seconds. Did not try yet to put a ridiculous amount of seconds, but I
thought it's worth reporting the bug.

	waitVanish(img_dontPanic, FOREVER)
	wait(img_next, FOREVER)

That doesn't work, or I'm misunderstanding the functionality. :(