[Question #189732]: Not able to install the sikuli due to error Getting the VisionProxy.dll: Can not find dependent libraries

I am running a windows 7 64 bit machine. I installed JRE6 of 32 bit version in the PROGRAM x86 path. I have configured my JAVA_PATH environment variable in my windows to point to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6" and the PATH variable to hold "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\libs\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\". Please dont ask my why, Because that is wat a lot of people suggested over the blog and i Just followed it.

I Created a new project in eclipse and added the "sikuli-script.jar" and the JRE6 details . When I run a basic program, I am getting the below error message.

import org.sikuli.script.*;

public class TestSikuli {

                Screen s = new Screen();
                try{
                        s.click("imgs/spotlight.png", 0);
                        s.wait("imgs/spotlight-input.png");
                        s.type(null, "hello world\n", 0);
                }
                catch(FindFailed e){
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

        }

}
[info] Windows utilities loaded. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\anantha.navaneethago\AppData\Local\Temp\tmplib\VisionProxy.dll: Can't find dependent libraries at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)

Everyone/Every blog just to ensure the windows environment variable only. But I have done what was mentioned. Now still I am getting the error message. Any help on this please.