Re: [Question #189898]: docStrings/PyDoc functionality with Sikuli?

Simon Pearson posted a new comment:
Thanks for the response.

For completeness:

I was trying to post-process the Sikuli scripts with PyDoc through
Python 2.7.  Because Python can't read the .jar files it could not
import the Sikuli .py files.  Creating a local copy of the .jar
directories should work, but this would need to be done for each new
revision of Sikuli.

I need to use PyDoc through Jython which is able to investigate the .jar files.  I have not completed this task, but the post below documents most of the process: