Re: [Question #190045]: Inserting the current system date into a text field

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Hi David,

do not have any remorse about asking anything about Sikuli and its
usage.

The patience here has a name: RaiMan (you guess it - it's me ;-)

Sometimes I'am only a bit disappointed, if people do not react at all on
my comments.

And I am a bit more cold-hearted against people, that want me to do
their work (brain- and scripting-).

I love people, who know, that there are some docs available and are
willing and able to talk about their challenges in sufficient detail.

In this sense, congratulations to your commendable behavior.

Do not hesitate, to come back and ask your questions.