[Question #190058]: Sikuli behaving a wrong ordering - Help needed

Hi All,

I have stored an image which of the page.  That image should not appear when I am testing that specific functionality.
The selenium script hides that from the web , I am able to see it and I am expecting the value to be returned as "false" if the image does not exisit. But it is not happening. It is returning "true" when the image does not exist. Kindly look and let me know where I am going wrong.
	public static Screen screen = new Screen();

	public static boolean screenCheckMenuAvailable( String regionImagePath) {
		boolean result = false;
				//if condition will check that image is not existing in the page
		if (screen.exists(regionImagePath) != null )		{
			result = true;
		}
		else {
                        //if the image exist