[Question #190146]: Is there a way to check for a particular pop-up in the background throughout the script

I want to check for a pop-up which appears randomly at no particular scene.The command (Onappear) will check for this pop-up only at that particular instance.

I gave the following command to perform the action.But this will check for that pop-up only when this line appears.

SearchRegion.OnAppear(errorimg.png , handler_to_solve_error)

I want a method to perform this action throughout the script so that if I give one command at the beginning of the script, it should check for the error till my script ends.Is there any way to handle this thing ?

Thanks in advance !