Re: [Question #189954]: Select date from Calender using Sikuli script in Java

RaiMan requested more information:
If your calendar does not have a specific "goto date" option, where some
date can be entered, this will be rather complex.

Lets suppose, the user says: Dec 24th 2012 ( e.g. by an input() ), so
you have to evaluate the click operations, you have to do to get to that
date and you have to know, where your calendar is currently positioned.

If you need a suggestion for the latter case, you might provide me a
screenshot somewhere in the net together with the information about the
click options you have in that calendar. It would be easier for me to
give you some hints.