[Question #190162]: Sikuli Image not recognised error when using region command

Hi,

I am trying to identify a region and text box and need to provide some input to it. This is my code snipped

	public static boolean inputTextBoxBasedRegion(String regionpath,String textBoxpath,String inputText){
		boolean result =false;

		Pattern textBoxWindow = new Pattern(regionpath);
		Pattern textBox = new Pattern(textBoxpath);
		Region testregion = new Screen();

		try{
			testregion = testregion.find(textBoxWindow.similar((float).9));
			testregion.inside().click(textBox, 0);
			screen.type(inputText);

		} catch (FindFailed e)
		{
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

		return result;

	}

I am calling this function from a seperate class

				inputTextBoxBasedRegion(regionCustomerCityPath,textBoxCityPath,"LeatherHead");

For One object it is recognising and for the other it is not recognising.. it is a excel kind of webpage where we have to fill muliple columns.. it identified the first column and then then jumped to fourth and thrwoing error for all fields.
Not sure. i tried to execute only the command specific to the error script excluding the success commands..still its failing. any inputs please