[Question #190373]: How to run multiple sikuli scripts from a BAT file?

Hi,

I have a full suite of jUnit style sikuli scripts that I want to run from a BAT file.  The problem I have is all the lines in the BAT file get called without respect to the sikulu script ending first.

How do you make the bat file wait for each call to a sikuli script to complete before calling the next line in the BAT file?

Cheers!
Nick