[Question #190414]: I want to perform multiple actions within a single captured image.

Hi,

I am new to Sikuli.  I liked this tool very much. I have gone through the documentation as you suggest everyone to. But I don't see examples here except the methods of how to do. I have been asked by my Team lead to search for the script which can perform multiple actions within a single image captured. For example Selecting date from a single image of Calender container(Instead of capturing screenshots for each date) or like Windows Application(Calculator) in which we can perform multiple actions like clicking on add button, minus button and so on. I kindly request you to add one example over here on this method. I would be so grateful to you. For your information this site ( http://www.yatra.com/ )  has a date selector.Thanks in advance.