Re: [Question #190414]: I want to perform multiple actions within a single captured image.

Mohamed Waseem is still having a problem:
Thank you so much for your reply sir. This is what i need. But the date container which you have used is not what I am asking you for. What I want is, On Yatra site if you click on Date selector field(In "Book Your Domestic Flight" container) you need to select particular date(Eg: 20/03/2012) for booking flight.
What I want to do is first I want to capture full Image of Date selector from which I want to select any date i want without capturing images for each date from 1 to 31. And what you've provided here is somewhat difficult to understand. Can you please write a simple script or else write a comment for each line??. We are actually doing it on java then integrating to testlink. So we need simple script for this. I hope you understand. Plz kindly do the needful. Thank You.