Re: [Question #190784]: Facebook Bingo: game bot with Sikuli not possible?

Summary changed to:
Facebook Bingo: game bot with Sikuli not possible?

Description changed to:
I am new to Sikuli and have minimal programming knowledge (read: none).

What I want to do is essentially automate gameplay from a bingo game.

to do this i think i need to do the following

1)capture and image from a region ( where the bingo ball is displayed )
2)look for that image in a different region ( on the bingo card )
3)If not found wait return to step 1
4)if found click

My main problem is the first step. I don't know how to get Sikuli to
pull that screenshot.

In the end I hope to also be able to get Sikuli to recognize when I
reach Bingo  but I need to start here first.

Any and all help is appreciated.