[Question #191206]: Muitiple comment lines

Hi all,

I am using the unit testing IDE.

If there a way to remark multiple line of codes in 1 shot or vice versa ?

Currently, I have to remark line by line with # just to enabled me to focus on 1 test case for trouble-shooting. Once the test case issue is resolved, again i have to uncomment line by line. This eventually is very non-productive and extreamly time consuming.

Any recommendation / advice is highly appreciated ?

Thanks.