[Question #191230]: Creating a Bat File to execute Script/exe

I've got a nice little suite of sikuli scripts now that are all being imported into a "main.sikuli" script.
This script I'd like to execute multiple times.
I've achieved this by creating a ".bat" file and executing the script itself within a Java instance, like so:
@echo off
echo Continue Running Sikuli Main Script?
pause
FOR /L %%a IN (1,1,3) DO (
echo Number of times the script has been run : %%a
start /wait java -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar" C:\Users\davidl01\Desktop\Sikuli-ModelOffice0_Release\MainScript.sikuli
)
pause
However this would mean having to have a complete copy/reference of the source code wherever this bat file is going to be run.

I like the fact that you can export the source code itself into an .exe however I'm struggling to get it to work within the above .bat file.
The usual issue I've had whilst windmilling at the problem is that once the .exe is kicked off, it doesn't wait for the .exe to complete, simply fires 3 instances of the .exe in quick succession. Not what I was wanting.
Does anyone think they can help?
Thanks,
Dave