Re: [Question #191126]: Script runs in slow motion, but fails in simple run

Balazs Varga confirmed that the question is solved:
No, In my case It wasn't the situation, I had also some kind of wait
before type(). It turned out that the problem was in the software I
tested.Initialy I thought that the type() works differently (types
slower) in "Run in slow motion" mode, but I think not this is the case.

thank you for your answer.
b.