[Question #191378]: selenium & sikuli on VM

Hi guys,
I started to play with sikuli integrated with selenium
It looks nice and stable enough on my local machine but if i want to run the code on my local machine and start tests on  a VM for example, sikuli code fails  with error
********
FindFailed: can not find C:\XXX\test.sikuli\Shertcutte-1.png on the screen.
Line ?, in File ?
********

Is it possible to  run the test on one machine but start the browser and execute all the tests on a  on a VM or remote machine?

Thanx