Re: [Question #191426]: Assert exists on focused window

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
> Any ideas why I am now getting this error but not previously?

I would guess that's because returned type of App.focusedWindow() is not
defined, so it literally hasn't any .exist method (kudos for the tip
goes to Capitan Obvious).

So, I would try to convert it to some Sikuli type, which has that
method.

Why not try to get some coordinates and dimensions from what
App.focusedWindow() returns and construct a Region from that manually?