[Question #191670]: Append enter to Start Menu search box (Win7)

I am trying to build a script to log in to a web page and fill in a form on this page.
For the sake of argument, let's assume I want the script to send an email from hotmail.

I managed to get to login by
1) Localizing the quick launch IE button on the task bar
2) Clicking on http
3) typing "www.hotmail.com\r"

I felt the code was a bit messy, with two visual localizations, so I tried to to slim the code down by taking advantage of the Start Menu search box (iexplore.exe www.hotmail.com <enter>" opens the hotmail homepage

i ended up with type(start button image, ,"iexplore.exe http://www.hotmail.com\r";)

But the \r does not launch the browser window, I just get back to the Sikuli pane

If i eliminate the \r i see the code in the start menu and if i give a manual enter i go to the hotmail home.

But appending what character will make windows execute automatically?

Thanks
Pieter