[Question #191726]: invalid webdriver reference r after clicking on pop-up

Hi guys,
I lost a lot of time to find the cause of this problem but nothin :-(
If You have any idea ;-)
In my test , i have some scripted steps and some other are processed by using Sikuli.
At the beginning i set my webdriver object and got it all the time but, after clicking on a pop-up (Yes-No)
messagebox (using sikuli) ,
webdriver seems to lose its previous value and looks empty.For that reason, my script fails after that step
If You need additional information please let me know

I run my test in FF !