Re: [Question #191858]: I am getting this error 'module' object has no attribute 'TestCase'

RaiMan requested more information:
Sorry for the bullshit: Python doc is right and TestCase is correct.

--1. from sikuli import *
is not needed in main scripts (only in Sikuli scripts that you import)
but should not be the cause of the problem

--2.  I can run it from the IDE successfully.
in normal run mode or in the UnitTest view?
Normal run mode should not work either, if it does not work with the .bat
In the UnitTest view only the def()'s are seen and wrapped into an internal Java unittest runner.

Make this script:

import unittest
class SomeTest(unittest.TestCase):
    pass