[Question #191950]: focus() works the first time only

Hello,
I have the current situation : 2 applications (appA and appB) which need to be focus one after another.
appA.open()
appB.open()
appA.focus()
appB.focus()
appA.focus()
appB.focus()

I notice that only the first focus() on each application is working. Other focus() do not bring application to foreground.

appA.open() OK
appB.open() OK
appA.focus() OK
appB.focus() OK
appA.focus() KO
appB.focus() KO

I did check all windows available for each application and I get a result around 7 windows each. Even if a specified a window to focus, it seems to have no effect :
appA.focus(1)

Additional information :
OS Seven.
SikuliX RC3
Eclipse with tests based Junit.
One app is Firefox, other app is a custom one.

Any idea or workaround ? Am I missing something ?

Regards,
Yann