[Question #192180]: integrate WebDriver (Selenium 2.0) into Sikuli IDE

I've tried to integrate the  WebDriver (Selenium 2.0)  into Sikuli IDE, could you give me some hints?

I already have a framework (PyUnit) to successfully integrate Selenium 1.0 with Sikuli IDE, as Selenium supports Python. I can easily call the selenium rc commands inside the Sikuli IDE running environment. It works beautifully.

However I got issue when trying to integrate the  WebDriver (Selenium 2.0)  into Sikuli IDE. The WebDriver modules in Python do seem to get along well with Jython 2.5 in Sikuli. It seems to me it requires at least Python 2.6 to run the WebDriver Python modules.

  File "C:\GUITest\GUITest.sikuli\configs\globalConfig.py", line 15, in <module>
    from selenium import webdriver
  File "C:\GUITest\GUITest.sikuli\utils\selenium\webdriver\__init__.py", line 18, in <module>
    from firefox.webdriver import WebDriver as Firefox
  File "C:\GUITest\GUITest.sikuli\utils\selenium\webdriver\firefox\webdriver.py", line 21, in <module>
    from selenium.webdriver.remote.webdriver import WebDriver as RemoteWebDriver
  File "C:\GUITest\GUITest.sikuli\utils\selenium\webdriver\remote\webdriver.py", line 676
SyntaxError: 'with' will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6

Any idea how to resolve the issue here?
do you think it's easier to call Selenium java routines inside Sikuli IDE (using Jython) than making it work for Python 2.6?

This is something you guys may want to consider in the future Sikuli release, to integrate with other open source tools, such as selenium and webdriver. I'm sure it'll benefit lots of QA folks.