Re: [Question #192180]: integrate WebDriver (Selenium 2.0) into Sikuli IDE

--- It seems to me it requires at least Python 2.6 to run the WebDriver Python modules
Do you think it might be so or do you know it, because the Selenium 2.0 requirements are telling it?

The currently used Jython interpreter 2.5.2 reflects the Python language
level 2.5. The Jython project itself does not clearly tell about their
concrete release plans. So currently we have to live with this
restriction.

--- SyntaxError: 'with' will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6
This should not be a problem with the latest version of Sikuli X, because it contains as a standard
from future import with

As a workaround you may forgo the usage of with in your scripts.

--- general comment on Selenium / Sikuli integration
The most flexibility and possibilities you have, when doing the integration on the Java level. For special situations it is possible to integrate the usage of Java classes in your  Sikuli scripts.