Re: [Question #191950]: focus() works the first time only

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
> Any idea or workaround ? Am I missing something ?

In situation when I needed to switch focus, I did it with clicking
application controls in Taskbar (or Dock, if Mac OS X), and it worked
for me.

The other solution I could coin in is to write focus-switching script(s)
in some other window manipulation tool able to run that script(s) on
hotkeys, and call it from Sikuli script with that hotkeys.