[Question #192492]: Sikuli crashes upon entering screen-shot mode

Hi everybody!

I have a quite enoying problem. I'm trying to learn how to use Sikuli X, but every time I try to hit the "screen-shot" button to mark and take a picture of my screen, or hit the "create a region" button, Sikuli crashes. I just disappear. At first I thought this was normal since the screen should enter a different state with a darker screen. But after waiting about 20 sec I realized the the program had crashed and wasn't coming back. This happens everytime I try this.

I have tried turning my anti virus off, since I figured that it might have a problem with the application, but to no effect. It still crashes.

Anyone else that have had this problem or any idées for what I can do?

Some random facts about my set up:
I'm trying to run Sikuli X 1.0 rc3 (r930)
in a Windows XP Professional, service pack 3 environment.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!
/Marcus