[Question #192602]: Firing up timer in sikuli

I would like to know how to set a timer up in sikuli to time specific image, or text, or any object that appears on a webpage.
So if I go to a webpage, I want to know how long it takes before the text "TV" appears, or how long it takes before an image appears. I've seen something with time.time(), but somehow sikuli does not recognize that.

Are you able to provide me a code for this?

Thanks alot,

Kenn