Re: [Question #192601]: Unittest - unable to start the application from setup

Prem Nambiar gave more information on the question:
Hi RaiMan,
i want to start the application from the setup and execute bunch of
testcases in other functions. but I cannot start the application from setup
even after change to \. Here is the code snippet I used

class MyTest1(unittest.TestCase):
    def setup(self):
        aview = App(r'C:\Program Files\A-VIEW Classroom\A-VIEW
Classroom.exe')
        aview.open()
    def test1(self):
        pass

Just to make sure it is not due to the syntax error I tried the exact code
by copy/paste from setup to test1 function and the application was
started.

Thanks

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 2:30 PM, RaiMan <question192601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx