[Question #192713]: how to compare the images using sikuli

we want to compare the two images using sikuli API.
Scenario : We have application running on iPhone , we have captured the image using the followed code.

final Screen displayScreen = (Screen) simArea.getScreen();
		final BufferedImage bf = displayScreen.capture(simArea).getImage();
		String capturedImagePath ="capture/myimage1.png";
		final File expImg = new File(capturedImagePath);
		Region.create(Region.create(App.focusedWindow()));

		try{
			ImageIO.write(bf, "png", expImg);
		}
		catch ( final IOException e ){
			e.printStackTrace();

now we have expected images store in another folder. here we want to compare the both the images for verification.
we have tried using java

	Image actual_img = ImageIO.read(new File("/Users/santoshk/Desktop/Sunflower.gif"));
			Image expected_img = ImageIO.read(new File("/Users/santoshk/Desktop/Sunflower.gif"));
			Boolean value = actual_img.equals(expected_img);

but it did not compare the images, please let us know how to compare the images using sikuli API.