[Question #192925]: "You can't open the application Sikuli-IDE because it may be damaged or incomplete"

I have two accounts on my computer (Mac running 10.7 Lion). One is the admin (me), and the other is an account that has parental controls enabled. When I open Sikuli on my account, everything works perfectly. If I try to open Sikuli on the other account, though, "You can't open the application Sikuli-IDE because it may be damaged or incomplete" pops up. The icon for Sikuli looks like a "no" symbol, too. At first, I thought that my parental controls may be the issue, so I allowed Sikuli in the parental controls pane, with no luck. I also tried reinstalling Sikuli, which didn't help either. Am I missing something really simple, or is this an issue that has to do with Sikuli, and not my computer?