Re: [Question #193047]: unable to use some of the assert when running unit test in Sikui x-1.0rc3(r905)

Prem Nambiar is still having a problem:
Here is the sample code snippet from Jedi unitest shipped with sikuli
x-1.0rc3

       def test_textarea_add_del_by_menu(self):
            type("hello world")
            assertExist(x.png)
            click("a", KEY_CTRL)
            type("\n######")
            assertNotExist(x.png)

I used the "assertNotExist" similar as above code snippet from Jedi in
the following script

class MyTest1(unittest.TestCase):
    def setUp(self):
        self.aview = App(r'C:\Program Files\myApp.exe')
        #self.aview.open()

    def tearDown(self):
        pass

    def test_login(self):
        self.aview.open()
        wait(3)
        self.assertNotExist(pattern("LoginDlg.png").similar(0.95))

But i get the following error

       self.assertNotExist(pattern("LoginDlg.png").similar(0.95))
        AttributeError: 'MyTest1' object has no attribute 'assertNotExist'

i tried without using the pattern keyword as shown in the description of
this issue but that also gets the error.  Lot of similar assert is used
in Jedi unit test.

self.assert not exists("LoginDlg.png")  --- does not work for me, IDE
displays the error "mismatched input exists"