Re: [Question #193287]: Running javaw.exe or java.exe with hidden console together with AutoIt

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Thanks for this great comment.

Many users come to Sikuli, because they want to make some game bots.
These are normally people who have little coding experience and would
need some tutorials and examples. If they get their stuff running, they
do not talk about it normally, because they want to keep it private. I
have helped some of them to get on the road, but the examples only make
sense, if you know, how to play the game. I am not someone who plays
games in the net, so my approach here is more technical with respect to
the GUI.

Another group of users are those, who use it for application testing especially for web apps and mobile apps on their emulators. These people know how to script and code and mainly have questions about how to integrate Sikuli in there testing environment.
They would need the special kind of tutorial: "How to integrate Sikuli with xxxxx".

--- a word on Vdict
this was a nice idea at the beginning, but badly implemented and not further developed. So it is not mentioned in the current Sikuli X docs. My opinion: not usable for anything.

I keep "Tutorials" on my agenda. For now I am waiting to learn about
your app.